18/08/2014

Hopeless romantic


I want hopelessly romantic love. I want someone to think I'm perfect. I want to be someone's everything and anything. I want to wake up in the morning and smell an amazing breakfast being cooked just for me. I want to be told stupid jokes to make me smile. I want someone to love me like Noah loved Allie, eternally, until the end. I want to be stared at because they think I'm beautiful. I want someone to love my flaws above everything else. I want to be held in someone's arms with so much strength it'll be hard for me to move. I want someone to hold me when I have nightmares. I want someone to laugh when I get a cappuccino mustache. I want to have long walks on the beach, even if its cold. I want to be surprised with flowers on a bad day. I want someone to cheer me up with stupid faces. I want a best friend, above all things. I want to cook dinner for them after a long day. I want to wear their hoodies and sweaters. I want to share the good and the bad moments. I want someone who I can laugh and be weird with. I want love. But not this modern type of love... I want to be picked up for a first date, I want him to walk me home and kiss me in front of the house. I want him to apologize with flowers when we argue. I want to cook him breakfast. I want to be hugged from behind. I want to make love, not sex. I want romance, goofiness and most of all...I want love. But the true kind, the ones people write stories about. The kind of love everyone wants, but not everyone gets.

Sem comentários: