20/08/2014

Brave


I feel like I need to say something, like I have something to say. But now I sit here and stare at the computer screen realizing that this feeling of emptiness, of sadness and irritation will not go away with a little writing session. I need to scream at someone, I need to break something. I'm pissed at everybody, I'm mad with the world...

You know when you meet someone and you are instantly amazed, thinking they're going to do amazing things and you're gonna like them and be friends with them...but then you realize you're wrong? You actually start hanging out with them and that feeling fades away because you start seeing them for who they are. They judge anything and everything, they mock and joke around with things you like and it stops being just a joke to be offensive...And the person you, at first, thought was amazing is now a little bastard you hate more every second.

And now here I am, with that asshole across the room, trying to send him away with my indirects that no one seems to understand, listening to "Brave" by Sara Bareilles whishing I was brave enough to say to his face that he needs to stop showing up at my house and always be here with my friend because I don't like him and he makes me mad. Fuck.

Sem comentários: