07/02/2011

'sort of a breaking up poem

 
 
Roses are red
Violets are blue
My wrists are bleeding
I'm dying because of you
This is all your fault
My heart is breaking
You killed me off with all your
Cheating and faking.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm nearly dead
I'm bleeding out for you
I'm hoping I've got it wrong
Please someone tell me this is a mistake
We can patch this up
I don't want my heart to break.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
My life is over
It's all because of you
I'm sorry I'm not good enough
I'm sorry I can't stop crying
I never wanted it to end
But I can't deal with all the lying.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
My heart is broken
It's ripped in two
I wish we could be happy
I wish I still had my heart
It's shattered into pieces
My life is breaking apart.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I said I love you
I swear it is true
I'll try not to love you
I'll try not to care
You're happy with someone else
This seriously isn't fair.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You carried on living
Shame I didn't too
I don't feel pain now
But its not like you worry
I've wasted two months of your life
I really am sorry... 
 
Bethany Jones

Sem comentários: